Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Team Fortress 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Team Fortress 2

    Does anyone play?
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Team Fortress 2

    I do from time to time...great game. I liked the original one a bit more, I think.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Team Fortress 2

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do from time to time...great game. I liked the original one a bit more, I think. </div></div>

    What's your Steam username?

    Mine's Chubzdoomer.

    I remembered seeing someone who said they played CS:Source a while back on here but I don't remember who it was. It wasn't you by any chance was it?
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Team Fortress 2

    I'd say it was. I don't own it at home, but every time I go to a certain friend's house, I play with him. And every now and then a few friends of mine will go to G2K, and we'll have some LAN there with Half Life Death match, and some CS and Source.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •